Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What we learned today:

  • about motion (Jordan)
  • how things move (Mia)
  • the stronger the strength, the further the object will go (Joaquin)
  • some objects can move in every direction (Mikey)
  • Some objects can spin (Santana)
  • No matter what size it is, objects can move in different directions (Aileen)
  • A can moves different than a cup does (Ethan)
  • Some objects can move straight and round (Partha)
  • Some objects can move fast or slow (Peyton)
  • A new math game (Jordan)
  • I learned greater than has teeth (Hailee)
  • I learned that objects can move back and forth (Samara)
  • I learned that cans can go straight (Carter)
  • I learned that Ms. Heine had to learn what was right and wrong. (Hope)
  • The more a weight it can move the more strength it takes to move it any direction (Partha)
  • I learned that it doesn't matter what shape it is it can move in all directions (Dallas)
  • I learned my multiplication (Sidney)
  • I learned that I have the best teacher ever (Jordan)

No comments:

Post a Comment