Friday, September 21, 2012

Week Four: Rockin Readers!

This week we have had a a lot of fun learning.

  • I learned that 9 is more than 7. Ethan
  • I learned that in math that 10 is bigger than 9. Kasey
  • I learned that 4 is smaller than 5. - Ainsley
  • I learned how to read better.  Zachary
  • I learned math with 10's and 1's - Carson
  • I learned that the brain is a very important cell of your body. Luke
  • I learned to always wear safety goggles in science. Jack
  • I learned that the sould is something that you really need in your body - Aidan
  • I learned to be a better leader. Ella
  • I learned to be a better writer. Joyce
  • I learned that a numeral is a one digit number. - Rory
  • I learned how to count by twos. - Kimiya
  • I learned to count by twos. Landon
  • I learned how to count by 10's - Ethan
  • I learned that atoms are smaller than molecules. Noah
  • I learned that everything around you is made of matter. Luke
  • I learned that your tongue is the strongest sense in your body. Kimiya
  • I learned to be a good leader in reading and writing workshop. - Kyra
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment